Saturday, October 13, 2007


What a beautiful day! the guys got together and played flag football so Eowyn had to go watch her Uncle Steve, uncle Dain and her daddy, her hero



She had fun on the sidelines with her grandpa : )





Okay so backing up a bit. I, in hopes of winning backstage passes to mercy me, was in an eating contest!! Of all things I did not need to do after gaining 50 lbs during my pregancy that had just ended seven weeks prior! Well, I will spare you the details of what I had to eat but I lost : ( However, we were still given back stage passes!!



Carrie and I got to take little Eowyn and Hannah backstage where they stole the show.


At seven weeks old, Eowyn was held by a celebrity. She was so excited that she spit up : )


She is now very inspired to become a little musician.


I know, I know the pics of Eowyn are much cuter but we left her with aunt Michelle to go to our first Seahawks game of the season.



1 comment:

Steve and Alie said...

An eating contest to meet Mercy Me??? Only you, Glade... only you... :)