Saturday, October 13, 2007

hawaii


Trust me, Eowyn loves kisses. Especially from her momma and beautiful Aunt Alivia!


Sam had to join the love, he is such a wonderful brother and uncle


I can't believe Cara and I got to vacation in Hawaii together!! It was so much fun! This was Eowyn and Daniel's first time in the water. Eowyn is borrowing Daniel's swim shorts : )


They are destined for eachother. Aunt Alivia is responsible for Eowyns toenails


I love my mom! It was so good to see her. She is such a wonderful grandma to my daughter. It is so hard that they live far away : (


Alivia was Eowyns second mom over the 10 days. Here she is holding Eowyn in the outfit that her aunt Alison bought her from Maui last month

This was at a resort in Ko Olina, we acted like we were guests ; )


My brothers are the greatest, we had a lot of fun snorkeling. On the way back I sun bathed on a floaty while Noah swam me across the lagoon, what more could I ask for?


We went to Waikiki and saw this guy on the right spray paint these pics, we definately didn't help


I love this beach. It is in Kailua, a little windy, but beautiful


The mountains on the windward side of the island are beautiful!


These were Cara and I's seats throughout the week, so much fun!!!


Eowyn is a little beach babe


After having the first vacation of her life she slept the whole way home!! She even slept through a feeding which is very unlike her. she must have been dreaming of seeing daddy


My amazing husband greeted us each with a rose at the airport. I came home to a dozen more roses and a scavenger hunt leading me to a beautiful new song he wrote for me and a bow!!! I went and shot some arrows today and had such a blast. I am the luckiest woman on earth to be married to Ben. He is an awesome husband and a wonderful dad





3 comments:

Steve and Alie said...

YOU LOOK AMAZING, GLADE! I can NOT believe you just had a baby... it's ridiculous... Hot hot hot! And Eowyn is the cutest thing ever! I lover her in the dress we got her!

John and Julia said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun Galadriel!! I'm so glad you got to go together! I LOVE Eowyn's painted toe nails.... so cute.

Mama Mia! said...

What a great trip!!! Having babies with friends is so much fun! What memories! yeah, and seriously, what?!?!? you look so freaking great it's just wrong! Good for you, girl! I just hung out with Melody and let me tell you, that baby of yours is so loved! Bless you, sweetie!