Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hayley Marie Hardebeck

Here are some pictures of our beautiful new daughter.


Hayley is Born! Glade did a home birth 100% Natural and Hayley was officially 9 pounds 1 ounce.


When Eowyn saw Hayley for the first time it was so precious.


Here is the proof! Hayley had already pooped 2 times before the weigh in so she was 9 lbs 1 ounce at birth.


Mommy and her new baby girl.


Mommy, Eowyn and Hayley


Daddy, Eowyn and Hayley


Dad this picture is for you since you have not seen Hayley yet and I know you want to see your wife with your new grand daughter.


Eowyn Loves her little sister so much. Eowyn has been pretty amazing with Hayley. She has really accepted her very well.


These are my girls!!! I am blessed.

4 comments:

Dani McDowell CD(DONA) said...

Congratulations Hardebecks!!! Your family is so beautiful!
That's so wonderful you were able to have a home birth... those are so special! :)

Kyle, Chelsie and Jacob said...

She's so sweet!! Eowyn is a great big sis. You look amazing Galade!! As do you Ben... I can't believe she was 9 lbs 1 oz!! BIG BABY!!!
I would also like to say that I was wrong... oh so wrong! So glad she was a girl though! Couldn't imagine the neighborhood without little Miss Hayley Marie!
Congrats!!

CunninghamRules!! said...

congrats, she is so precious, i especially love the last pic where she is crying, so cute!

Chelsea Dunckley (Kaiser) said...

Galadriel and Ben!!
Jessica sent me this blog and I'm so excited to see your beautiful family!! I desperately want to see you guys. And I want you to meet Luke! My phone number changed-- it's 206-940-7359.

Love and miss you!! xoxox